I have become engaged.
I have gotten a job.
I bought a car.
I got a new apartment with Jason.
I'm learning to let go of people who don't matter to my happiness.
And I've been cooking, which means I need to work out.
So to update my life I am also going to update my blog. I am going to try to blog at least once a week, and I might even add some recipes to spice things up. Cheesy I know. Now I just can't help myself.
I am also going to update my Day Zero list and work diligently on completing it. I have a feeling that actually completing the entire list is going to be
challenging fun and rewarding. So with nothing else to do, here is Day Zero.
1. Acquire 100 pairs of underwear.
2. Cook dinner every night for a week.
3. Host a Harry Potter Movie Marathon.
4. Compete in a triathlon.
5. Get Married.
6. Get my passport.
7. Get a massage.
8. Go to a college football game.
9. Fly a kite.
10. Go on a midnight picnic.
11. Open a savings account.
12. Put back $20 for each completed task.
13. Buy a cute piggy bank.
14. Take pole dancing aerobics lessons.
15. Go to a drive in movie.
16. Blog everyday for a week.
17. Buy a digital camera.
18. Grow my hair out past my chest.
19. Go to Harry Potter World.
20. Visit Disneyland.
21. Vacation at the beach.
22. Sew an apron.
23. Sing karaoke at a bar.
24. Have a tea party.
25. Create a garden.
26. Visit Mexico.
27. Visit Canada.
28. Visit a lighthouse.
29. Take a hot air balloon ride.
30. Go skydiving.
31. See the Northern lights.
32. Read 100 books.
33. Watch every Edward Norton movie.
34. Go snowboarding.
35. Eat a different course at a different restaurant for a five course meal.
36. Eat at the melting pot.
37. Buy a fondue pot and have fondue night.
38. Go horseback riding.
39. Make homemade ice cream.
40. Knit a blanket
41. Knit myself convertible mittens.
42. Go to a New Years Eve party.
43. Make cake pops.
44. Have my fortune told.
45. Go on a camping trip.
46. Go hiking on Mount Pisgah.
47. Go out to a nice restaurant on our anniversary.
48. Buy flowers for no reason.
49. Write a message in a public restroom.
50. Leave a 100% tip.
51. Leave $20 in a book for someone to find.
52. Complete the 5000 question survey.
53. Ride a train to another state.
54. Visit Coney Island.
55. Buy a Little Black Dress.
56. Bake a pumpkin pie from scratch.
57. Make an entire meal from only my garden.
58. Join a yoga class.
59. Knit Christmas stockings.
60. Try Absinthe.
61. Ride a wooden roller coaster.
62. Make my own Christmas cards.
63. Go lobster hunting.
64. Go skinny dipping in the ocean.
65. Participate in PostCrossing.
66. Ferry to Alaska.
67. Don't log on to Facebook for a week.
68. Complete a 1000 piece puzzle.
69. Say I love you every day for a month.
70. Make my own cookbook.
71. Buy the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child.
72. Get my cookbook published.
73. Visit the Statue of Liberty.
74. Harvest honey.
75. Own chickens.
76. Make snow angels.
77. Host a Harry Potter Halloween Party.
79. Take a picture every day for a month.
80. Cook Thanksgiving dinner.
81. Host a game night.
82. Make my own jam.
83. Have a paint balloon war.
84. Cook my way through a cookbook.
85. Build a bookcase.
86. Make my own jerky.
87. Make a piece of art and hang it in my house.
88. Get a puppy.
89. Watch the sun rise and set over the Pacific and Atlantic.
90. Make a pizza from scratch.
91. Buy a car.
92. Post a song cover on YouTube.
93. Sell five things from my online shop.
94. Save up $3000 in my savings account.
Visit my Grandpa.
96. Watch every episode of Lost.
97. Make my own wedding veil.
98. Create a craft area.
99. Pick berries for a pie made from scratch.
100. Make my own window coverings.
101. Go to OSF and watch a play, or three.
I have already completed some of these, and will create blog posts about them that hopefully include photos. But there are some I would love to redo :)
See you at my next post!