4.12.2012

Well, hello there!

It has been a while since I've updated! Realistically it has only been about 20 day, but holy crap its been 20 days!


My last post was how I didn't get my little puppy, but looking back that was just a blessing in disguise. That same night, Jason's mom found us the most adorable boxer baby. She picked him up the next day, and we named him Tebow. We love our football. ;)


This is the first night we got him. Looking at him now, he has already grown so much!!! He was only 17 pounds here, but he has to be at least 23 now. I can't wait to see how big he gets.


Here is is spending some quality cuddle time with Dad. Let me take a minute to be a doting parent. He is incredibly intelligent, he loves play time, he is the worlds biggest cuddler, he doesn't bark or beg or whine and he is a free eater. I love this little boy so much, and its wonderful to see how much Jason love him too. He's gonna be such a good real dad :)


I am typing this and trying not to wake the sleeping puppy on my lap, by the way...


I'm also making a plan to save money, but I can't really write about how yet, because Jason still reads this! But, we will have plenty of money for our wedding, that I'm sure of. 


I also have some more DIY projects in the works, hopefully, and they are gonna be great! My home still feels bare and I've almost been here for a year, it definitely needs some flair!


I am also starting a training schedule for a 5k, I'm absolutely in the "couch" stage right now and my thigh jiggle is yelling at me, so time to get into shape!


Thats all for now! I'll be back soon, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment